Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Important! The Muslim Students Association is currently in need of donations for this year
We are in the blessed month of Ramadan so please donate generously so that we can hold big events this year
The site is: https://www.gofundme.com/wyjsyc
Spread the word to the community, and Jazzak Allahu Khair.
Who Are We?
The U of M Muslim Students Association serves the needs of local Muslims and promotes friendly interactions between Muslims and people of other faiths through:
- Educating the public about Islam and Muslims
- Providing weekly Jumuah (Friday) prayers
- Conducting other religious activities
- Working jointly with other student groups on cultural/religious events
The U of M Muslim Students Association works jointly with other organizations. These include:
- Al-Madinah Cultural Center
- Multifaith Student Council
- Grace Lutheran Church
- Building Blocks
- and others...
The U of M Muslim Students Association has a particularly close relationship with the Al-Madinah Cultural Center — they have permission to use their office — so we highly recommend that you find out more about them.