Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Jumuah (July 22nd) is in the AMCC room (Coffman Memorial Union 236) at 12:30pm
Donate to help us raise $5kforMSA!
Friday, October 2, 2015 at Washington Avenue Bridge
Who Are We
The U of M Muslim Students Association serves the needs of local Muslims and promotes friendly interactions between Muslims and people of other faiths through:
- Educating the public about Islam and Muslims
- Providing weekly Jumu’ah (Friday) prayers
- Conducting other religious activities
- Working jointly with other student groups on cultural/religious events
The U of M Muslim Students Association works jointly with other organizations. These include:
- Al-Madinah Cultural Center
- Multifaith Student Council
- Grace Lutheran Church
- Building Blocks
- and others...
The U of M Muslim Students Association has a particularly close relationship with the Al-Madinah Cultural Center — they have permission to use their office — so it is highly recommended that you find out more about them.