Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Jazzakum Allahu Khair for your donations. We raised $3,145 during the month of Ramadan
Who Are We?
The U of M Muslim Students Association serves the needs of local Muslims and promotes friendly interactions between Muslims and people of other faiths through:
- Educating the public about Islam and Muslims
- Providing weekly Jumuah (Friday) prayers
- Conducting other religious activities
- Working jointly with other student groups on cultural/religious events
The U of M Muslim Students Association works jointly with other organizations. These include:
- Al-Madinah Cultural Center
- Multifaith Student Council
- Grace Lutheran Church
- Building Blocks
- and others...
The U of M Muslim Students Association has a particularly close relationship with the Al-Madinah Cultural Center — they have permission to use their office — so we highly recommend that you find out more about them.